- Home >
- Knife >
- Sharpeners >
- WSKTS Belts >
- Diamond Abrasive Belt Kit, Specialty Series – ½" x 12"
The ½" diamond abrasive belts can be used with the Original and Ken Onion Edition Knife & Tool Sharpeners. These premium grade diamond abrasive belts are long lasting and intended specifically for ceramic knife sharpening and honing. Do not use with metal blades. It won't hurt your knives, but it will ruin the belt. The metal will clog the belt and render it useless.
Kit includes one (1) coarse diamond belt (180 grit) and one (1) fine diamond belt (1500 grit).
- SIze: ½" x 12"
- Grit: 180 (coarse) and 1500 (fine)
- Abrasive: diamond
- Backing: Ultra-Flex – flexible cotton backing with polymer emulsion cushioning layer
- Manufacturer: Micro-Mesh™ (MXD)
- Colors: golden and greenish-golden
Belts may be used wet or dry.
Write Your Own Review
- Review by : PV001
- Summary : Not working well On My Kyocera Ceramic Knives
Price Value Quality
I have made three attempts to use these belts on my wife's Kyocera Ceramic Knives. I used the belts as per the instructions in the manual (X5 each side, then switching to the fine grit for X5 each side). At present, these knives couldn't cut a tomato. I open to any advice on this.(Posted on 3/20/14)
Overall, the sharpener does a GREAT job on my steel kitchen knives, using the appropriate belts of course, and my utility knives. I just wish it would work better on the ceramic knives.
- No Files attached with this product.