Your cart is currently empty!
If you have experienced any difficulties with our products, we would like to resolve the issue the best way possible. Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Call us at 800-597-6170 to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
- Should we deem the issue to be a warranty problem, our Customer Service Team will assist you with creating a return label.
- Your RMA number must appear on the exterior of the shipping container (fancy word for “box”) and any applicable paperwork should accompany the return.
- Returns must be securely packaged and all items must be in original packaging.
If you need a replacement part or new sharpener due to a manufacturing defect, please call us at 800-597-6170 before shipping any product to us.We will assist you in creating a return shipping label.We will send warranty related replacements free of charge.
For non-warranty items, please call us at 800-597-6170 before shipping any product to us. Your RMA number must appear on the exterior of the shipping container.Packages must be shipped with a reliable delivery service, such as UPS, FedEx or the US Postal Service. Return postage for non-warranty returns is the responsibility of the sender and must be pre-paid (no C.O.D.s). You are responsible for the products until we receive them, including handling any claims of excessive wear or damage caused during transport to us.
Credits or refunds will be issued after the returns are received and inspected by Darex, LLC. Credits and refunds will be issued in the same form they were received. Electronic refunds (such as credit and debit card transactions) are processed within 1 week of receiving the returned product. The time for electronic credits to appear on your bank statement will vary by bank.
Darex, LLC stands behind the quality of our products, and warrants that such products are free from defects in material and workmanship and that these products will perform as intended when used correctly and in compliance with all safety warnings. Warranty of quality varies by products from confirmed receipt of purchase. No other warranties are offered, either expressed or implied, with regard to our products, and Darex, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular application.
Thank you for your attention to our policies. Our intention is to best serve all of our customers and have a mutually satisfying relationship.